2006-08-11

Why i started to use Skype ...

Why i started to use Skype?
Well, i received the weekly e-mail of my ISP (Internet Service Provider) somewhere at the beginning of September 2003, mentioning that the Kazaa people had launched a P2P (Peer-to-Peer) telephone software.

I was immediately interested and told my brother in law in Brazil - i am located in Belgium - to download the application and test it with me: it worked!

I would have liked to be the first Belgian user and he the first Brazilian. I am sure we were not, but ... close to ;-)

My wife could from that moment on talk as long as she wanted with him! This was really fantastic ... for my wallet!

1 comment:

Video Teraveloka said...

Perbaikan sistem pada sebuah game sangatlah penting, karena Maintenance Rutin Poker Online akan mempengaruhi baik dan buruk nya sistem permainan tersebut. Contoh saja pada permainan poker online di s1288poker, selalu memiliki jadwal rutin untuk maintenance disetiap minggu nya (Baca Selengkapnya...)