- Amount allocated: 1.95 €
- Allocation number: 1007895
- Purchase order number: 95515924
Is that a milestone? I don’t know! An allocation on its own doesn’t generate money!
In the meantime the number of Skype purchase orders will reach 100 million in the next days. This is indeed a milestone, purchase orders generate money!
All of them? Not really as explained in my previous post on this topic of October 21, 2006.
Quite strange indeed that an allocation gets two numbers:
- A purchase order number and …
- An allocation number
- gifts (from Skype to some of its customers),
- cancelled or rejected purchases
- balance expirations