2007-08-11

One year

My blog is one year old today. My first post explained why i started to use Skype.

I would like to thank all the people who visited the blog, and of course special thanks to those who made comments, agreeing or disagreeing! I love the discussions about my favorite communication tool!

Please, today, don’t just make comments to congratulate me, i don’t need it, i already congratulated myself ;-) . But if you want to post a comment, answer the following three questions concerning this blog:
  1. What do you like most?
  2. What do you dislike?
  3. Do you have any suggestions?
Only today, i will be very "harsh" to the people who congratulate me without answering the questions: i will delete their posts!

1 comment:

Jean Mercier said...

Hey Sdddd ... if you had posted your "publicity" only once, I would have left it, but you spammed 3 times ... therefore I removed all of them!